Friday, July 17, 2009

Exam is over~

Wow~can relax a bit already... Today is the last day for my progress test... Actually is not the last day la... I still have 1 more paper to go~''food and beverage operation''... It is the monday paper but postponed to 28th of july...
During this whole exam week, i suffered a lot...damn tired! The exam quite difficult... Expecially MORAL and ACCOUNTING! Many people copied in the exam.. Almost 90% of the class... Of course not including me... hehe.. i'm very honest 1...
Haiz.. worrried about it... scared to fail...and...if all that 'copy cat' can get high marks and others just get low marks...then how? That's totally UNFAIR!!! But actually progress test is not so important...(i'm encouraging myself to do better in next exam)
Hehe..anyway...it's all over...now i just have to concentrate to do my assignment for getting high marks in the final exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment